DISPATCH WAREHOUSE ADMINISTRATOR
About the Company
Artcraft is an industry leader in the manufacture and distribution of a wide range of traffic signs and traffic control products such as electronic signs and traffic safety products.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the dispatch/warehouse administrator will lead, coordinate, organise, and drive day to day dispatch/warehouse operations for the branch. This involves the successful planning, organising and coordinating of daily activities.
To be considered for the role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Experience using ERP systems (Shipping/Receiving)
- Experience using on-line bookings systems for transport
- Team Leader capability
- Fork Lift Licence (Current)
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with Stock taking/inventory management
- Well developed planning/organising skills
- Strong team focus with ability to lead a small team
- Ability to build relationships with all customers
- Experience with quality management systems within a manufacturing environment preferred. Sound knowledge of OH&S
- Excellent communication skills with strong customer focus.
- Monday to Friday
- Great Team Environment
Apply now by submitting a brief cover letter and resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have previous invoicing experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a forklift licence?
- How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
- What computer systems are you familiar with?